TEZ DMC (hereinafter – TEZDMC) offers a wide range of tours, excursions, tickets and services (hereinafter - Products and Services) on its web-site TEZDMC.com (hereinafter also - the web-site). Please, closely familiarize yourself with the present General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter - GTC), since they feature information on obligations of the parties and represent the legal basis on which TEZDMC accepts and processes orders.
If not explicitly otherwise indicated, the present GTC apply to all, without exception, purchases made via TEZDMC.com and are considered accepted by the person who books a Product or a Service on behalf of individuals listed in the order.
All amendments to the present GTC are valid only if made in writing by TEZDMC or by a holder of a relevant written Power of Attorney issued by TEZDMC.
2. Do not access TEZDMC.com and do not use it if you do not intend to accept the present GTC.
3. TEZDMC reserves the right to amend the present GTC at any time by making the amended version available online.
4. It is prohibited to copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, make publicly available or in any other way use TEZDMC.com content, including texts, images, URL-addresses and information on prices, except for your personal non-commercial use.
5. You may use TEZDMC.com solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes and/or for making a request for booking of Products and Services offered on the web-site. You undertake not to use this web-site for speculative, deceitful and pseudo requests. You further agree not to use robots or other automated tools on TEZDMC.com web-site.
6. You confirm and guarantee that (a) you have never been blocked by TEZDMC.com or excluded from using the web-site; (b) you are not a direct competitor of TEZDMC.com; (c) you do not have more than one account on the web-site; and (d) that you have full authority to accept the present GTC; and that (e) by entering into the present GTC you do not infringe any other agreement you have concluded.
7. TEZDMC allows you to use the web-site in compliance with the use limitations stipulated in the present GTC. When accessing or using TEZDMC.com you may encounter information that may be insulting, obscene, incorrect, inadmissible or in any other way unsuitable. TEZDMC does not approve of such content and cannot guarantee for its validity and reliability. Due to this reason you use the web-site at your own risk.
2. Your account is intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use. It is strictly prohibited to falsely present oneself to be another person, such as, for instance, a celebrity, create an account for a person other than yourself, provide the email address other than yours or create several accounts.
3. TEZDMC reserves the right to block your account at any time on certain grounds or without any grounds.
2. TEZDMC has the right to use Your Content in various ways, including display of Your Content on the web-site, formatting, using it for advertising or in other projects, popularization, distribution and granting third parties permission to do the same on their web-sites and media-platforms (hereinafter - Other Media). Accordingly, you irrevocably allow TEZDMC to use Your Content for any purpose. You also irrevocably provide access to Your Content to users of the web-site and of Other Media in connection with their use of the web-site and any Other Media. And ultimately, you irrevocably undertake to refrain from filing claims and complaints to assert moral rights or copyright regarding Your Content.
3. You are solely responsible for Your Content and accept all risks that may materialize regarding Your Content, including the risks associated with its accuracy, completeness and usefulness as well as the risks associated with disclosure of information in Your Content which may render you identifiable. You assert that you own Your Content or have all permissions required for use of Your Content and for authorizing other individuals to use Your Content. You are prohibited to directly or indirectly imply or in any other way induce to believe that TEZDMC sponsors or approves of Your Content.
4. You may be held liable if, for instance, Your Content infringes third parties` rights, including copy rights, trade marks, patents, commercial secrets, moral rights, privacy rights, rights of public use or any other right for intellectual or other property; if Your Content contains false information, is purposefully deceitful; casts aspersion or contains illegal materials, including aggressive statements or pornography; or in any other harms minors, infringes the law or promotes law infringement.
5. TEZDMC is entitled at any time to delete or restore Your Content as it may seem expedient to TEZDMC. Thus, TEZDMC may delete a review if it considers that the review violates TEZDMC content rules. TEZDMC is not obliged to keep Your Content or to provide you a copy thereof and does not guarantee any confidentiality regarding Your Content.
6. TEZDMC and its partners have the right to post advertisements and other information alongside or included into Your Content on the web-site and on Other Media. You do not have the right to be compensated for such advertisements. The order, form and extent of such advertisements may be changed without you being specifically notified.
2. All requests for changes and amendments shall be sent to TEZDMC Customer Support for processing.
a. TEZDMC does not impose additional fees for changes and amendments of the date of an existing booking if the request for changes and amendments was received by TEZDMC Customer Support more than seven business days before the confirmed date of the trip.
b. No changes or amendments are possible with regard to the dates of tickets for theater, shows or events. Such tickets are irreversibly sold and no changed can be made after the confirmation of the purchase.
c. Other requests for changes and amendments are decided upon individually according to the relevant provider of Product or Service. TEZDMC cannot give assurance for successful change of dates.
d. TEZDMC will foster the efforts to meet your request for changes or amendments if such request was received up to seven business days prior to the beginning of the trip; however, all requests for changes or amendments received three or less business days prior to your trip may trigger additional fees.
3. Changes and amendments to Products and Services purchased with TEZDMC promotion code, as a special offer or at a discounted price may deactivate the discount or the special offer. TEZDMC is entitled at its sole discretion to decide upon your discount or special price and retains the right to cancel your discount or the special offer price.
4. Infrequently the service providers may have to change dates, prices, age restrictions etc. As a consequence, TEZDMC may at any time and for any reason cancel, change and replace any Product or Service you booked at TEZDMC.com.
a. In such cases, should the alternatives offered fail to satisfy you, you have the right to be reimbursed the full price of your purchase.
b. Despite the above mentioned, when notified in advance by agents and Product and Service suppliers of major changes in bookings and / or tours, events etc., TEZDMC will spare no effort to accordingly inform tourists, agents and / or distributors, in order to, to the extent possible, amend the existing booking.
2. The prices are based on tariffs at the destination at the moment of quoting calculated according to the predominant exchange rate as set by TEZDMC.
3. Price quotes may be changed without prior notice before booking confirmation.
4. If not otherwise indicated, prices do not include local taxes, tourist, parking, customs, immigration, agricultural and passenger fees as well as the transportation tax.
5. Prices include no tips to drivers and guides at the point of destination, no passport and visa fees, no tourist and luggage insurances, no personal articles and no food or beverages that are not listed in Product or Service description on TEZDMC.com.
2. In oder to be able to participate in a guided tour, receive a ticket or a package of services you will be required to show the original TEZDMC voucher to the respective Product or Service provider. Your order will not be valid without presenting a valid TEZEKS voucher.
a. For reasons of safety, it is necessary to show a valid ID-document when presenting your TEZDMC voucher and to sign the voucher. This measure is necessary to identify the tourist and prevent fraud.
3. Note that TEZDMC vouchers may be confiscated and immediately canceled without refund, if your signature and / or name differ from information on the credit card or the gift certificate.
2. Since visa and sanitary requirements of different countries may be changed without any prior notice, TEZDMC suggests that you familiarize yourself with them in the respective embassy before your departure.
3. TEZDMC strongly recommends you to purchase an overall insurance prior to departure. Numerous insurance institutions reimburse expenses incurred for cancellation or change of trip dates.
2. You bear the entire responsibility for collaboration with guides in terms of planning, time/meeting place, tour characteristics and, where accordingly specified, payment conditions. TEZDMC makes no assertions or guarantees with regard to private guides and services rendered by private guides.
3. When booking a service of a private guide you, in addition to accepting the present GTC, agree that neither TEZDMC, nor its agents are liable for accidents, losses, injuries, damages, delays and expenditures associated with an act or omission to act of a private guide or with services of the latter.
2. TEZDMC and its agents, as well as Product and Service providers involved in organization of hotel accommodation, tours, transfers or of any other service in accordance to the tourist`s route, are not liable for injuries, damage, losses, accidents, delays or deviation from the schedule, expenditures incurred by the tourists and liability of the tourists associated with violation of obligations by hotels, transportation companies and other firms and individuals offering services comprised in the tours.
3. Furthermore, TEZDMC and its agents and Product and Service providers are not liable for any sicknesses, theft, industrial disputes, equipment breakdown, acts of governments, wars and terrorism acts, weather conditions, breakdown of means of transportation, accidents, injures, casualties and other circumstances beyond their control.
4. TEZDMC content, including all information, denominations, images, logos, prices, date and access to TEZDMC, TEZDMC.com and/or web-sites of TEZDMC partners, Product and Service providers, operators, are provided as they are, without any guaranties, explicitly or implicitly attributed by the law, including implied guarantee of satisfactory quality, appropriateness for a certain purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, safety and accuracy.
5. TEZDMC regularly and repeatedly verifies the accuracy of information on all Products and Services offered on the web-site. Despite this fact, TEZDMC does not guarantee trouble-free operation of functions, content and data on TEZDMC.com or on any web-site of TEZDMC partners as well as failure amendment or absence of viruses and errors on TEZDMC.com and servers that make the web-site available.
6. Should any clause of the present GTC be proven to be contradicting the law, invalid or unenforceable according to the legislation of any state in which these GTC are used, then in such a case, within the given jurisdiction, such clause, attested as contradicting the law, invalid or unenforceable, shall be deleted from the present GTC, whereas all other clauses of the GTC shall remain in full force and continue to be biding.
a. Use TEZDMC.com for threatening, tracking, deceiving, incitement or disturbing other users of the web-site.
b. Use TEZDMC.com to transfer spam, chain letters, useless commercial or other information.
c. Use TEZDMC.com in a way that may lead to a conflict of interests such as trade or exchange of reviews with other owners of business or soliciting reviews.
d. Use the web-site to popularize and advocate adherence to any views or discrimination of protected members of society.
e. Use TEZDMC.com to infringe rights of third parties, including copyrights, trademarks, patents, commercial and property rights, public use rights and any other intellectual property rights.
f. Use TEZDMC.com to transfer pornography or prohibited content.
g. Use TEZDMC.com to request personal information from minors or to harm or threaten minors.
h. Use any type of robots, spiders, search applications and other automated devices, means of access, search or index the web-site and its content.
i. Try to obtain access to TEZDMC.com, user accounts, computer systems and nets connected with TEZDMC.com by means of hacking, password attack or any other way.
j. Use TEZDMC.com and its content to transfer viruses, worms, errors, Trojans and other destructive elements (conjointly referred to - viruses).
k. Use any device or software that may interfere with operations of TEZDMC.com or otherwise try to impede normal operation of the web-site and make excessive traffic request.
l. Use TEZDMC.com to inhibit safety of any computer system, hack passwords or encrypted security codes, infringe or interfere with safety of or otherwise cause damage to the web-site or its content, delete, evade, incapacitate, impair functions in charge of the web-site safety or in any other way hinder operation of such functions, inter alia those preventing or restricting web-site use and coping of its content.
2. You may anytime terminate the present GTC by deleting your account and by stopping use of any and all parts of TEZDMC.com TEZDMC keeps the right to continue to show your already published materials and is not obliged to delete Your Content.